Spiritual Direction and Energy Work

Often we are looking for ways to connect with something more.  But, for many people especially those who live alternative lifestyles, it can be hard to find someone trained and willing to do that level of work.  I possess a MA in Transpersonal Psychology and am an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church,.

  • I offer interfaith weddings, handfastings, etc. for polycules and moresomes (depending on your state these may not be legally recognized).
  • Maybe you don’t have a faith community but want help on your spiritual/transpersonal journey.
  • You’d like some guidance exploring the next step on your journey.
  • You want direction, not a guru or teacher telling you what to do.


Sometimes even when we’ve let go of the faith of our youth, we need support on our spiritual (or transpersonal) journey.